Sunday, February 26, 2012

^_^ yayy photos

I am becoming more independent and strong!
My master said, that it is called a lion!
I am strong, independent and bold!
I was given a choice on friday, be meak and hide in the corner or be strong and fight for my rights!
I chose to be strong, while my other friend in the same situation was meakly and weak. I felt sad, I wished she would have stood up for her rights also!
I am becoming strong, that makes me happy.
I feel like, as a person overall I am growing.
I am perservering, working harder and above all learning how to love?
I am so afraid of love!
I know..it wouldn't seem like that?
But, I keep doubting myself..
why would he love a girl like me?
why would he want a fat girl?
a girl who can't write?
a gril who read 10 grammar books?
a girl who isn't his style?
why would he want ME?!?!?!?!
I doubt it so much that inside it destroys me!
I'm used to being with a guy that loves me
but I have never been in a relationship where the love is so special..
I feel bad..
I wish that he didn't fall in love with ME..
I wished he loved someone beautiful
someone skinny
somone with long hair
someone with beautifull eyes, and clear skin
someone that he deserves to be with..
I think I am below his range..
I rate master as a 9 (with long hair) but 8.5 (with short hair)
but, I am only a 4 meh..too below him..
I don't know why he loves me?
but I guess all I can say is thank you?
here is some girls I feel suits him







No comments:

Post a Comment